8.06.2014

Wednesday Randoms & Rosemary Beach!

We are on the final countdown to vacation...we leave Saturday morning, and I cannot wait!  My husband and I are going to meet my parents, sisters, brother-in-law, and adorable nieces in Rosemary Beach, FL on Saturday for a week.  I'll give a tour of our amazing house next week!  So so excited!  If you haven't been to Rosemary Beach, you should put it on your list...it's seriously my most favorite place ever.  We try to go every year or two.  It is a small beach town with shops, restaurants, and we ride bikes everywhere...doesn't get much better.



We plan to make lots of iced coffees, juice, and make s'more's bars...I can't think of a more winning combination!  Also lot's of walks, beach time, shopping, reading, relaxing, movies, naps, seaside visits, and so much more!



In other random news...I recently bought these for Fall!  Essie Bahama Mama & Smokin' Hot

I've been into painting my own nails lately, so I thought I would invest in some new Fall colors.  This week, I painted mine nude with a fun glitter ring finger!  



 I know this is also pretty random, but I am obsessed with this Fall outfit.  I pinned it forever ago, but just love it all...I love to knit, and am working on a similar scarf for this year...it's taking forever, but I love this style.


And finally to add to this random post, we've got the world's most snuggley dog, Tucker :)  Makes my heart full.


Thanks for reading this random post full of a few things that are making me happy at the moment...Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. An obligation of appreciation is all together to post such a delightful article. Awesome and enlightening actually. I love your photos too!!!
    ladies tunic tops

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!