6.07.2014

Sweet Summertime

Hello!  Can ya'll believe it is already SUMMER?!?  I have taken quite some time off from blogging, but that hasn't stopped me from reading my daily favorites every morning.  I just have been so busy and have not made the time, but thought I would pop in for a quick update!

Life has been great for us, the business is growing...we just launched our rolls in Whole Foods Stores in the DFW area so that has been so exciting for us!

Also - today is my hubby's 29th birthday!  The girls and I brought him some Cinn-A-Rolls and coffee in bed this morning!



Here are some of his gifts - I got him a sound bar for our living room - you can kind of see it in the background on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center - it has blue tooth so we can play music from our computers and iphones/ipads which is pretty cool...we are big music people so I think it will be nice to have in the house.


In a few weeks we will be headed to New York for a big trade show called the Fancy Food Show.  There are food companies from all over the world - it will be amazing!  I will definitely do a re-cap of how that goes - we have been working on our booth styling and finalizing everything.  I had Allison from Mary & Jack on etsy make some custom chalkboard signs and they turned out so cute!! I plan to use these a lot for shows and in store demos of our products!


Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness those rolls look amazing! love the chalkboard signs. good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!