8.02.2013

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  Today, I'm back with another 5 on Friday...Woohoo!


1.  3rd Wedding Anniversary

This week we celebrated 3 years of marriage!  I am so thankful that I married this man, and know that the Lord has great plans for our life together.  Love him!  This is us the night we got engaged :)



2.  West Elm Bedding Sale

We are in desperate need of a duvet cover for our master bedroom.  I have big plans for this room, and really love this one!  Right now they are offering 20% off and free shipping using the code:  EXTRATREAT



3.  Fall Candles

Yes, I bought one at Hobby Lobby this week, and it is wonderful!


4.  Fancy Summer Drinks

Although I am eagerly anticipating Fall, I still am enjoying our Summer...and Summer calls for fun fancy drinks.  I pinned this to my Recipes Board this week, and plan to make them this weekend.  They look so delicious!



5.  DIY Gold Tassle Garland

Have ya'll seen these floating around the blog/Pinterest world??  I think they are super cute, and after seeing this tutorial...they seem pretty easy to make.  I plan on crafting it up on Saturday to see if I can recreate it myself...we'll see!  I think it would be perfect for all the holidays this Fall & Winter!



Have a wonderful weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love that bedding and I need to pin that garland to keep in mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Info in the blog is out of this world, I so want to read more. Click Bakery Truck

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!